« Home | Myths? In my opinion, they are true » | This is on request » | HOW FRIENDLY DO YOU WANT THEM? » | Are these really dogs? » | Let's talk! » | UNPLEASANT OWNERS=VIOLENT DOGS! » | DOG QUOTES » | SAINT BERNARD! » | ROTTWEILER » | GERMAN SHEPHERD »

What type of dog do you like?

That's a really tough question.
Dogs make wonderful companions and friends, so for me to decide on the speice of dog i like, i have got to consider the type of lifestyle i live and the breed that will best fit this.
The next thing to consider is responsibility. Examine yourself. Dog ownership is one of life's most rewarding experiences. The responsibilities that goes with it are voluminous. you've got to ask yourself questions like...are my ready to embark on a lifelong quest? How easy will it be for me to train a certain breed of dog? What is the size of my home? What are the exercise requirements? and most importantly what is the role of the dog to me.

the following websites can help you in your decision
Choosing a Dog
Choosing A Dog: Choosing the Right Dog Breed
choosin the right dog

you are absolutely right.

Post a Comment